The real cool dude!!



Ever wondered how small things can make your day? A few days back as per my usual routine I came down to take an auto rickshaw to the nearest station, so I waved my hand to a rickshaw, without even knowing what am I getting into. So, while I was getting into this auto I saw that the rickshawala was wearing a biker's glove (you know those cool ones) and I thought he must be high or something. But, when I sat and I noticed a mirror just in front of me, actually when I starting looking around inside the auto I noticed loads of stuff like a magazine stand, newspaper stand, a fan, mobile charger, recharge coupons, speakers, list of emergency numbers, a warm water thermos and it was no longer an rickshaw for me, it was just something else. Just have a look at it... 



And guess what, this dude even has a facebook page called 'Cool Rickshaw'. Just imagine! And one of the best quotes I read is below, that to in a city like Mumbai where without money you are nothing, but this rickshaw wala can certainly bring some change and boggle some monetary minds.

(Translation: Keep your money in your pocket, not in your mind)

Some newspaper clippings which featured in one of the most circulated newspapers. Thodha show off toh banta hai boss.


Definetly..."First impression is the last impression" :-p


And then I saw the most touching part, look at his dashboard, shows the respect for every culture, every religion. There was one more quotation which is not visible in the pictures, it read as follows, "Like mankind, god is one, there are just different ways of preaching". Truly respect man! and just take a look at it his looks in the mirror...Killer!


And when I told one of my friend staying in Mumbai that I sat in this rickshaw, she was totally amazed and told me that this guy is the most popular rickshaw wala in the city and you are one of the few lucky ones. And ya obviously she was jealous ;)

P.S. think good do good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Invisible Cage...