Five star Dhaba!


It will surely amuse me and at the same time will irritate me, when people will go to the Dhaba by CLARIDGES, because of their insensibility. Few days backs when I was about to walk into Dlf place saket, I saw a board (above in the picture) and I got so anxious to go to the second floor just to checkout its prices because I wanted to prove myself right, which I did. I know that's crazy but more crazier are those people who will be going to this so called Dhaba and with joy will tell their friends, family whatever, that they just had a lunch at a Dhaba, just because it sounds "cool". 
Now lets get a reality check, you went to a dhaba, which was actually not a dhaba but a five star restaurant named dhaba. Now what is a dhaba? (the way it actually is and will be) A dhaba is indeed a restaurant but more in a village sense, found on highways, open air with few tin sheds, no guarantee of hygiene, only guarantee of good food and taste(the only reason people go there) which comes at a price which just adds to your pleasure. So my dear friend when you went or when you will go the Dhaba by CLARIDGES what will you have? An average food, far from what you will get in an actual Dhaba at a price which will surly give you a feeling of a five star restaurant.
But those people who know the difference between these two kinds of Dhabas and are willingly going without any motive to showoff or without a pride of eating at a Dhaba(five star Dhaba) and are just going to have some food then this post is not for you because somewhere you have that much sensibility to accept the truth. 

P.S. EAT WELL! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Invisible Cage...