AAP ko chahiye MODIfication on Rahul Gandhi...



From the title you would have understood what the blog is about, but you must be wondering why did I choose this title. Well the answer is, my key focus is on three things:
Women empowerment
Bringing youth into politics means opening up the system
and making India the biggest manufacturing country.
You still didn't get what I mean? Well I think then you should not ask me superficial questions.
Oh, you did not ask any question? then I guess we should only focus on the fundamentals.

I know you must be wondering what the hell am I writing. Well the same was my reaction when I saw Rahul Gandhi's interview. In ten long years Rahul Gandhi gives his first interview, that to a journalist like Arnab Goswami (sorry Rahul bad luck) who would not listen to your rubbish unless and until he gets his answer. We know Mr. Gandhi you came fully prepared with your speech but well that's the harsh reality, life does not always go the way you want it to. I also give exams and most of the time, the things I study hardly comes, but we make up an answer, we do not give the same answer to every different question. We know how much development your party has done, we know that you will continue to do so, we know you brought out RTI and we also know that its catching your people only. What we wanted to know was that why your party again and again becomes the news due one or another scam, what action are you taking against the people of your party who are charged with corruption and who are suspected. You want to bring a change? well charity begins at home. 
Its good you have a vision of India where women are liberated and are at the top, but who is responsible for the late proceedings of 16th December case, when Delhi's CM was of your party, home minister was of your party and still you couldn't control the police and make them work. 
Its good you want to open up the system and bring in youth, but then why don't we see any youth member of your party speaking up and coming in front. Why do we always get useless answers from your 50 above ministers who act as if they are the ministers of a kingdom, well I don't blame them as they are now habitual of ruling instead of serving.
Its good that you want to make India the number one manufacturing destination, but tell me why are the foreign investors pulling out their investment? why will they invest in a country where there are so many scams by the ruling party, where your own ministers are violating the policies.

Its good to have a vision but only with the eyes open. You say you supported Aam Aadmi Party because you liked the way in which they reached out to the people, well I guess we would have appreciated if you would have learnt from them to be less corrupt and focused more on the basics. No matter how much you avoid questions on Modi, it only shows how less is your confidence when it comes to facing that man. I wish Rahul Gandhi had said yes when Arnab asked him whether he would be interested in a debate with Modi, instead he chose to divert the question. 
No, I do not support Modi, but what I admire about him is the way he speaks, the way he challenges his opposition and answers back without being diplomatic. If people are asking questions, it means they want answers, specially when you asking for vote, it doesn't mean you continue to say whatever you like.

P.S. Grow up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Invisible Cage...