There are two kinds of people whom we encounter in our lives..the people who we want to change and the people who change us. In school except one or two there was hardly any teacher who understood a student, who i thought can actually teach us something. But soon i actually encountered teachers who thought me the meaning of life. My English teacher in my school, neha saxena, made me realise that i could actually speak normally and stammering was just a game of mind..my graduation teachers like sarin ma'am, Joshi ma'am opened my mind and gifted me a totally new world, a world free of race, gender, colour, hatred.
But all these encounters did not stop after my graduation, i recently met a teacher in my mba who changed my life because he changed the way I use to think about life. Its never simple to drop an idea to which you hung on for so long but when you actually drop it, its like freedom. This all might sound to loud..to unrealistic but I know what i have been going through from the past two months..should i do MBA this year or not, should i join this college or that, should I try for Mass communication and leave MBA..it was really a hell for me so i know how much his classes thought me, his name is prof. S.S.Alhuvalia, though i took only two classes but in those classes he guided us so well, how to think..what to read..how to make business..the way you approach life and on the top of all the 3 things which he thought which will decide your success and i guess I will never forget...The books you read, the company you keep and the decisions you make. And he even made me a gentleman as he thought me to stop blaming others for your condition and start taking decisions on your own.
The sad part is that the teacher has left our college and may be that's why i am realising what all lesson meant and what all i could have learnt. I wish I just could find some way of communicating with him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Invisible Cage...